Hold-Still

I'll hold still for a moment so you'll find me You're so close, I can feel you all around me...

Friday, October 05, 2007

Dialectos de ternura



Saberei conquistar
a tua luz devagar
mas tudo bem
para mim
porque o Amor
só pode ser assim...
______________________________________________________
Just remember in the winter
far beneath the bitter snow
lies the seed that with the sun's love
in the spring becomes the rose.
_______________________________________________________
Our lives will change when tomorrow comes
Tonight our hearts drown the distant drums
and we have music all right
tearing the night
_________________________________
You always say your name
Like I wouldn't know it's you...
_________________________________
E somos grandes, gigantes
Com dez metros de altura
Falamos vinte línguas
Dialectos de Ternura!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home